Dry spells happen to the best of us. Even the most successful real estate investors experience a lull from time to time. But just because your business is slowing down, it doesn’t mean you can afford to sit around and let it get you down. So how do you get your business back on track when you hit a dry spell?
In this episode, Lauren Hardy will discuss the actions you should take when you find yourself in a dry spell, as well as how to shift your mindset to change your perspective and get you motivated. She will also offer some advice to wholesalers whose businesses are struggling.
- The negative thoughts people have when going through a dry spell
- Take responsibility and make a move
- On finding a market to leverage
- Three things you should work on: leads, offers, and follow-up calls
- Learn from your mistakes and keep yourself motivated