Learning how to network effectively is a must if you work in real estate. After all, networking is fundamental to the success of any business. Not only is it a shortcut to success, it also helps build long-term relationships that could give you opportunities to strategically develop your business and have better lead generation.
In this episode, Miesha Purnell will discuss how she builds her portfolio by engaging with many people in her area. She will then talk about the tenacity she needed to get out of her difficult situation as a single mother living in a shelter to building a successful wholesaling business. She will also go into how her business taught her to juggle time between work and family.
- Surround yourself with people who do what you do
- Take action and implement a plan
- How Miesha dealt with a difficult tenant
- How she does joint ventures
- Push back and take control of the negotiation
- The Breakfast Club Podcast
- The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Podcast by Sean Terry
- Wholesaling Business Blueprint
- Miesha on Facebook
- Contact information: 920-600-7555