Have you ever thought about something so much but still struggled to make a decision? Real estate investing can be an excellent way to achieve your financial goals. However, most people who think about real estate investing never get started and hold back from taking action because of analysis paralysis.
Nate Beekman has been listening to real estate podcasts since he was 16-years-old. He quit his full-time job in November 2020, started his real estate journey in February, and hasn’t looked back since.
In this episode, Nate will talk about how he got into wholesaling and why he chose to go virtual. He will then give a breakdown of his first virtual deal—which netted him $32,000(!)—and share how he overcame analysis paralysis.
- Put your mind to something and achieve it
- Nate’s experience with analysis paralysis
- The advantages of virtual investing
- On the fear of talking to people and how to overcome it
- Invest in yourself through coaching programs