If you’re an agent (or you know someone who is), is the REI Revive program right for you? The answer is, of course, YES!
One of the most common misconceptions about real estate agents/brokers is that they can easily sell or purchase a house. The reality is that you need to be in the right mindset to understand the type of investor you’re talking with and to look out for their best interest so that you can gain their trust and successfully close deals.
Joining Chris Craddock on the show today is Kelly Sanabria, who has been a licensed real estate agent in the DC metro area for over 3 years. She will discuss how the REI Revive course helped her team fill in the gaps in their business, resulting in a $4,000 deal in just a month with a few more contracts in the pipeline. She will also talk about the importance of having an experienced mentor who can shorten the learning curve and help you start making a lot of deals.
- An overview of Kelly’s real estate journey
- On having the “no lead behind” mentality
- The power of changing the word “agent” to “evaluation expert”
- Scripting is key
- Stay humble and keep learning
- REI Revive Program
- REI Radio Program with Chris Arnold
- Flip the Script by Oren Klaff
- Kelly on Instagram
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org