If you want to start a real estate business, the first thing you must do is find the time. With a full-time job, extracurricular activities, and family obligations, devoting even a few hours to your business seems impossible—but that doesn’t mean you can’t. If you want to grow your wholesaling business while working a full-time job, you must manage your time effectively. The question is, however, how.
Today’s guest, Bobby Burg, works in the United States Navy and wholesales real estate as a side hustle. Bobby will discuss how he juggles his time between his work and wholesaling, as well as the mishaps he had to overcome to become as successful as he is now. He’ll also talk about a deal he got in San Antonio that netted him a $28,000 profit.
If you want to find out how to fit in the time to build a successful business, make sure to tune in!
- How Bobby discovered wholesaling
- The 4 pillars of pre-qualifying: condition, timeline, motivation, and price
- Improve through experience
- The relevance of having your own space to maximize work
- On hiring phone prospectors and training them
- Surround yourself with like-minded people in the business
- TTP Cold Calling Training
- Brent’s YouTube channel
- Batch Leads (Code: TTP)
- Online Jobs PH
- Max Maxwell
- Bobby’s Facebook
- Bobby’s Email Address: email@example.com
- Bobby’s contact information: 210-966-9255