If you are wary of getting into real estate because you believe that it is a difficult industry with numerous risks, well, it is all in your head.
Our guest today, Javier Hinojo, is living proof of that. Javier is a locksmith who lost his hard-earned money to a Ponzi scheme and went bankrupt. After his friend introduced him to real estate, he put in the work, and he now owns over $50 million in his real estate portfolio.
In this episode, Javier will go over all of the deals he has done—from flips to wholesales. He will then reveal his secret to maintaining momentum and becoming one of the most successful people in the business. He will also go into his mentorship program, Teen Millionaire Challenge, where he helps teens become real estate entrepreneurs.
- The challenges Javier had to overcome
- There are many different ways to invest in real estate
- How Javier generated leads
- On scaling his way to unhappiness
- Challenge yourself by doing big deals
- There are multiple ways to invest
- On partnering up with people and networking
- TTP Cold Calling Training
- Javier’s Instagram
- Javier’s website
- Rich Dad Poor Dad Investing Classes
- The Collective Genius
- Mikey and the Dragons by Jocko Willink
- Teen Millionaire Challenge
- The One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen