When you look at the various wealth segments, you will notice that the wealthiest people have real estate business on their repertoire. So if you spend a significant amount of time reading about successful investors and you still have not taken action, now is the time. Take it from Dan Haberkost, our guest for today. He came from a low-income family, and now, at only 24 years old, he has built massive success in different facets of real estate.
In this episode, Dan discusses how being a competitive bodybuilder has kept him disciplined him throughout his real estate career. He explains why land investing is an appealing market to generate cash flow and talks about the importance of tracking your lead measure to improve the quality of deals.
- Dan moved to Colorado to build a business and climb mountains
- On his eye-opening experience while working at a Christmas tree farm
- On leveraging land off letters to get deals
- Why investing in land is an excellent way to create passive income
- The most important thing when you’re starting out is the velocity of your income
- The definition of lead measure and lag measure