Are you a newcomer to real estate? Do you want to know how to make a big impression and start closing deals? Then this is the episode for you!
Gal Shmukler, our guest for today, has only been in the business for 5 months, and he has already closed 7 deals. Four of those are wholesale deals that earned him $65,000, and the other 3 are properties with equity which he has added to his rental portfolio—but that’s not all. He has 7 more properties under contract.
In this interview, Gal will talk us through his transition from doing real estate in Tel Aviv, Israel, to working the Houston and Jacksonville markets. He will also share his strategy for acquiring more deals and building a strong pipeline.
- On finding good people that fit you
- The underlying thing you need to find deals
- There are more deals than competitors
- The 3 parts to master when doing wholesaling: lead generation, conversion, and exit strategy
- A breakdown of Gal’s 24-unit deal