If you want to generate long-term cash flow quickly and with little effort, you should look into turnkey properties. Turnkey rental companies provide fully renovated homes or apartments in good locations that investors can purchase and immediately rent out. This model also works well for virtual investors because turnkey services provide inspections to ensure that the property is exactly as described by the owner.
In this episode, Freedom Property Group owner Erik Hitzelberger will discuss everything you need to know about turnkey rentals—how it works, the different property classes, and the price range of these classes. Tune in to learn more!
- About turnkey rentals and the kind of people who invest in them
- How Erik started his turnkey business
- Things to watch out for when buying turnkey properties
- Erik’s “buy criteria” and his source for acquiring properties
- On price-to-rent ratios
- How vacancies and turnovers can eat up your income
- Where to find hedge funds