Different marketing channels suit different personalities. And in today’s episode, we’ll be talking about TV as a marketing channel. Marketing through TV ads can be beneficial in a way that prospective sellers are already quite motivated, so doing business with them will require less time and effort.
In this episode, Chris Arnold will be joined by Virtual Investing Mastery (VIM) coach Lauren Hardy and Tony Javier. They will talk about television as a marketing medium for generating leads and how this strategy can fit into your lifestyle. Lauren will also share her experience with TV, how she was able to generate 107 leads in a month, and a quick rundown of her KPIs since she utilized TV ads for her marketing.
- The benefit of going virtual
- On utilizing TV ads for a fast return
- The 4 things Lauren loves about TV
- Inbound versus outbound marketing method
- About the human variable outside of lead generation
- Tony’s formula for setting up TV ads and his observation about investors