Is it possible to turn your hobby into a booming business? The answer is YES!
Danny Johnson is a well-rounded guy—he’s a podcast host, a professional house flipper, and the author of “Flipping Houses Exposed”. He used to be a software developer who flipped houses on the side as a hobby. But when he got fired from his job, he never looked back, and he now runs a successful real estate business.
In this episode, Danny talks about the mental obstacles he needed to overcome to scale his business and achieve the lifestyle that he wanted. Because business is a numbers game, he shares the KPIs that you need to track and the mindset that you need to have when following up with sellers.
We drop some serious gems in today’s show so keep your ears peeled!
- The Pareto Principle
- How to overcome the fear of losing a steady stream of income from your W2
- Learning the game of business takes time
- The benefits of having an efficient team
- Danny’s advice on tracking KPIs and doing follow-ups
- Join programs and bring in help to implement methods for improvement
- Nip problems in the bud before they get bigger
- Virtual Investing Mastery
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Flipping Houses Exposed by Danny Johnson
- Flipping Junkie Podcast
- Flipping Junkie Episode 202
- House Flipping Q&A Podcast
- Danny’s Email Address: email@example.com