It’s not typical to earn $15,000 in just 2 weeks, but today’s guest has done just that!
Taylor Berg was laid off from his job as a tradesman due to COVID, and that was the pivotal moment for him to find something better. He discovered wholesaling in March 2020 and had no prior experience in sales or real estate, but he made it work. So far, he has closed 9 deals this year.
In today’s episode, Taylor will talk us through all of his deals, the prospects he was able to acquire from a single trip, and the intricate process of doing business outside of your market. He will also share his experiences with JV partners.
- How Taylor got into wholesaling
- You don’t always need to have a buyer’s list—you can partner up with someone else
- The more you call, the more you start to build a foundation with prospective clients
- On having a mentor to navigate your actions and cut the learning curve
- The challenge that comes with the business of wholesaling
- Wholesaling Business Blueprint
- Taylor’s Instagram
- TTP Cold Calling Training
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Mojo Dialer