Interested in expanding your small multifamily business so that you can run with bigger players? Then you’re in for a treat! Today’s guest is a man of many talents. Whether it’s building a successful business, hosting a podcast show or being an author—he has done it all!
Brandon Turner AKA Beardy Brandon joins Chris on the show for a quality conversation about his new books, Multifamily Millionaire. Brandon deciphers some of the themes in his books and offers practical advice for entrepreneurs. He also shares the tactics that he himself has leveraged to build connections and grow his real estate empire, emphasizing the value in simplifying your work process.
Tune in for plenty of gold nuggets and a framework to build your multifamily business into a big success!
- About Brandon’s passion for writing and reading
- Commit to quit, surround yourself with more prominent players, and think bigger
- Do more deals and get your reps in to build confidence
- How to build a memorable brand for yourself or your business
- The KITE principles for raising money: knowledge, integrity, tactics, and experience
- The advantages of getting a small piece of a big deal
- “Dig your well before you’re thirsty.”
- Best Ever Conference
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Multipliers by Liz Wiseman and Greg McKeown
- The Multifamily Millionaire, Volume I by Brandon Turner and Brian Murray
- The Multifamily Millionaire, Volume II by Brandon Turner and Brian Murray
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- BiggerPockets Bookstore
- Brandon Turner on Instagram
- Open Door Capital
- REI Radio