Wholesaling in major cities can be strenuous. Because properties are crazy expensive and there’s a lot of competition, Trevor Cotta knew that it would be more challenging to wholesale real estate in the Bay Area where he lives. So he started collaborating with Virtual Investing Mastery coach Lauren Hardy, and as a result, he has had numerous successes wholesaling in “hybrid” areas.
In this episode, Trevor talks about his initials concerns as a newcomer to wholesaling. He also shares his 3 keys to success which are finding the right JV partner, tracking metrics, and commitment.
If you’re new to wholesaling and interested in scaling your investment portfolio, tune in to find out more.
- Why wholesaling is the ultimate side hustle
- Get a coach to speed up the progress of mastering a skill
- Think outside of the box to expand your wholesaling territory
- The relevance of finding the right JV partner
- 50% of a deal is better than 100% of no deals
- On shifting your medium and keeping yourself motivated to achieve your goals
- Virtual Investing Mastery
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Tony Robbins’ Unleash the Power Within
- Trevor Cotta’s Instagram
- Wholesaling Inc. Podcast Episode 659