In today’s episode, Brent Bowers is joined by his very first Land Shark student, Tommy Robinson. Tommy is a wholesaler whose real estate journey began with him doing flips, but his first deal was a land deal. Fast forward to the present—he now has multiple offers in his pipeline, including a massive $3,500 11-acre deal in the Midwest.
They discuss the perks and duds when dealing with land properties and the channels Thomas uses to generate deals. Thomas also dives into his experience with unbuildable land and how he salvaged a problematic deal to make a profit.
- How Thomas got his first land deal
- On obtaining more deals through online platforms like Facebook
- Do your due diligence before acquiring land
- Be transparent about the property while bringing up its selling points
- Don’t discount the opportunities in land