The saturation of wholesaling activities and competition in the market she is in is why Lauren Hardy chose to become a virtual wholesaler.
In this episode, Lauren talks about why virtual wholesaling is one of the best decisions she’s ever made! She talks about what virtual wholesaling is, how virtual wholesaling differs from traditional wholesaling, and when you will know the right time to jump into virtual. Tune in to find out why virtual wholesaling can be one of the best business decisions you make this year!
- Why you and your business can be in any market in the country with virtual wholesaling.
- The secret to effectively buying and selling out of state properties.
- How to know if Virtual Wholesaling is right for your business.
- Why you should go virtual if your market has too much competition.
- How to avoid the 3 biggest mistakes most virtual wholesalers make when first starting out