George Edwards spent 15 years working as a carrier for a logistics company, but he did not feel valued and respected enough. When he entered the wholesaling business, he finally got the appreciation he was seeking. However, he encountered a dilemma: how can he continuously get deals?
Join Brent Daniels and George talk about what happened after George’s first wholesaling deal. They will reveal what mindset you should have to become excellent at wholesaling and the key to consistently secure deals.
- Sales skills and building rapport, trust, and relationships are essential characteristics necessary for a wholesaler.
- Keep securing more deals even after getting a hefty sum from a previous one.
- Think about how you can help others more than the profit you can get.
- Do the best you can to build good relationships with the sellers.
- Always have curiosity and hunger for information.
- Be dedicated to wholesaling to reap the best benefits it can offer.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Batch Dialer (Coupon code: TTP)
- BatchLeads (Coupon code: TTP)
- Contact information: 770-863-0863