Zack Boothe was a window cleaner before he got into wholesaling. Once he started his wholesaling business, he discovered why a lot of people get successful in it. To further test his limits, he took up the 40-day challenge.
In this episode, Zack talked about his experience prior to wholesaling and how the wholesaling business changed his life. He also tackled how much REI radio helped him succeed in the market. Tune in to find out how Zack managed to earn more than $40,000 during his 40-day challenge.
- Do not forget who you were before you became a wholesaler—make it your inspiration to succeed.
- Wholesaling is built on honesty and integrity, not dirty work.
- Enhance your marketing tactic to get more deals.
- Be consistent in what you do.
- Driving for dollars works; there are opportunities everywhere.
- The path to success is full of hardships, you have to persevere to achieve what you want.
- REI Radio Program
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Zack Boothe – Real Estate Investing
- Driving for Dollars Mastery by Zack Boothe