In the story Acres of Diamonds by Russell Conwell, the African farmer sold his land in hopes of finding another land that holds diamonds. Unfortunately, the land he sold was already holding the biggest diamond ever to be found. That story taught Brent Daniels the lessons he should keep in mind when wholesaling.
Listen to Brent as he reveals how you can find unlimited “diamonds” even without searching far and wide. He will also discuss how you can never run out of inventory and why you should not be afraid of competition. Once you get in the right mindset, you will have endless opportunities in wholesaling.
- Find distressed properties instead of discounted properties.
- Know how to have a quality conversation with distressed property owners to get the best deals.
- Learn how you can polish “stones”—distressed properties—into “diamonds”.
- “Diamonds” are everywhere—you just need to know where to look and utilize your skills and tools.
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale, Janice Bryant Howroyd
- Acres of Diamonds by Russell H. Conwell
- TTP Cold Calling Training