Virtual master coach Lauren Hardy was once asked, “How easy is wholesaling?” She knew then that more people should be aware of the difficulty level of wholesaling and what characteristics are needed to be successful in it.
Join Lauren as she tackles topics that people who are trying to get into wholesaling usually wonder about. She will provide an insight on how difficult wholesaling is, what personalities should an entrepreneur have, and what are the hardest parts of wholesaling or business.
- There is no such thing as “get rich quick”—everything that is worth it needs hard work.
- Being a wholesaler or entrepreneur will challenge you, but it is the most absolute and rewarding work you will do.
- Your personality and mindset contribute to your success.
- The hardest part of being in business is the constant change—you need to learn to adapt.
- You should avoid jumping ships and stick to your business even during hard times.
- Wholesaling is not easy; but if it is, it wouldn’t be so fulfilling.