If you are a new wholesaler with your back against the wall, what would you do? Today’s rockstar rhino chose to work hard and persist and he got $19,000 to show for it!
Aaron Gaunt is an admirable, hardworking, and steadfast rhino from California. While he’s only been a tribe member for 4 months, he has already closed his first deal. What’s even more impressive is he made it all happen in a very competitive market and while still working as a full-time fireman!
Ever the go-giver, Aaron not only talked about the steps he took to find and close his first ever deal, he also shared the mindset that has helped him move his wholesaling business to the next level. If you need a masterclass on persistence and hard work, this episode is exactly what you need to hear!
- What got him into wholesaling
- What helped him move through his mental blocks
- Why he chose to get a mentor
- Marketing channel he used
- The list he marketed to and how he got it
- What high equity means
- What notice of default is
- Roadblocks he encountered and how he addressed them
- What he learned from the hiccups he encountered
- What happened to his mindset after closing his first deal
- How he manages wholesaling and working full-time
- What he’ll do differently/the same looking back
- How people can reach out to him
- Game-changing books he recommends
- His advice for the listeners
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- Aaron Gaunt on Facebook
- Email Address: email@example.com