Ever wonder what wholesaling is like for someone so young? Today’s guest is a proactive and determined 19-year-old who’s killing it in wholesaling. Zac Kehren and his partner, Alex are the owners of PGH Investors.
Thanks to Alex’s real estate IQ and Zac’s proactive efforts, they’ve been consistently closing deals in their area. Recently, they even netted $45,000 from a lucrative deal they did!
If you’re curious how to make a partnership work despite the age difference (Alex got into real estate 8 years before Zac was even born!), you’d love today’s awesome episode!
- Alex’s real estate journey
- How Zac’s wholesaling journey started
- How Zac gets over his fear of talking to people
- What Zac’s wholesaling journey has been like so far
- Why talking to people consistently is crucial
- What squadding up means and why it’s recommended
- How they work as business partners
- Breakdown of a deal they did
- What made the seller choose them over the others
- Why it’s important to close the deal as soon as possible
- How people can get in touch with them
- TTP Cold Calling Training
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach on Youtube
- PGH Investors on Facebook
- PGH Investors on Instagram