Today’s special guest has devoted two decades of his life helping leaders advance their organizational effectiveness and personal excellence. Greg Salciccioli is a renowned executive coach and enterprise consultant.
He is also an accomplished keynote speaker and the author of the “The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success.” Greg is also the CEO of Coachwell and Coachwell Capital.
In this episode, Greg discussed why many brilliant and successful people sabotage themselves and what you can do to prevent a similar scenario from happening. You will also learn about life management and the importance of self-care.
This is one of those episodes you’ll most likely listen to over and over again, so don’t miss it!
- The worst morning of his life
- The reason he wrote his book “The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success”
- Why some brilliant and very successful people sabotage their lives
- What egotism is
- What life mismanagement is
- Why self-care is crucial
- What happens if you don’t invest in self-care
- What indulgence is all about
- What false empowerment is
- The power of indulgence
- Why it pays to have a community
- What the solutions are
- What a core group is
- How people can get in touch with him
- The Enemies of Excellence by Greg Salciccioli
- Wholesaling Inc
- REI Radio Program
- Chris Arnold – Real Estate on Youtube