If you think you’ll need a lot of money to get into wholesaling, you’re wrong. If anything however, this is a really common misconception among those who intend to join the wholesaling world. Fortunately, in this episode, our very own Cody Hofhine discussed how you can start wholesaling even if you have very limited marketing budget.
If you’ve always wanted to get into wholesaling but hesitant because you don’t have any money on you, you’d surely find this episode of massive value. You’ll not only learn wholesaling basics, you’ll also get some expert advice from someone who started from the bottom and rose to become one of the best in the wholesaling space!
- How you can gauge if you’ll need money or not
- What a deal finder is
- What you can do if you don’t have any marketing budget
- Ways you can invest without money
- What an assignment is
- What is meant by double close
- Unique ways to close deals without money
- What hard cash means
- Why it’s good to work with transactional lenders