If there is one thing many wholesalers share, it is this fear of talking to sellers on the phone. This is especially true among those who are just starting out. While this fear is often unwarranted, it is reassuring to know there is something you can do about it.
Today’s guest has been on the podcast countless times and with good reason. When it comes to providing value, Todd Toback is in a league of his own. The head of training at No Limits Real Estate Investing, Todd has a lot of knowledge and wisdom and he’s more than happy to share them!
In this episode, you’ll discover some of the reasons people are afraid to get on the phone and the effective ways you can address them. In addition, you’ll also learn valuable techniques that can help you get ahead of the competition.
So much wisdom in this episode you can’t afford to miss out on, so don’t forget to tune in!
- His thoughts on people’s fear of talking to homeowners on the phone
- One of the biggest myths about cold calling
- Three fears of people when cold calling
- What the impostor syndrome is
- One thing that can throw off new wholesalers
- Why turning out the noise can help
- How Todd’s real estate journey started
- What sellers need from wholesalers
- Why it pays to use affirmations
- Top three objections wholesalers get and how to address them
- What to do when asked a question you don’t know the answer to
- How wholesalers can develop confidence
- The importance of practice and role plays
- Why filtering out the people who won’t do business with you is recommended