While marketing can seem straightforward, it is actually something you need to constantly polish and master. If your priority is the latter, you’d surely love today’s episode!
Grace Mills knows marketing like the back of her hand. As director of marketing, she breathes and lives everything marketing. From trends, techniques, and tools, Grace has mastered them all!
In this episode, Grace shared how she created a massively successful and efficient marketing team—what her responsibilities are, the characteristics of a great marketing manager, and how she holds members of her team accountable.
Regardless if you’re looking for a marketer or would like to take the job on yourself, this episode can serve as a great resource for you, so don’t miss it!
- How she became the director of marketing
- What a marketing manager does
- How she holds members of her team accountable
- What “dollar for dollar” return means
- The value of hiring a marketing manager
- Characteristics of a great marketing manager
- The best time to hire a marketing manager
- Demographic of the people that are trying out radio
- Why people are signing up and doing radio
- Success students are having with radio
- Some of the reasons people are choosing radio
- Level of difficulty students have experienced while setting up radio
- How long until students get calls from their radio ads