Today’s awesome guest owns and manages 38 rental properties while keeping a full-time job. What’s even more impressive? He makes it look easy!
Billy Rochester is an incredible real estate investor from South Carolina. The loving husband and doting father of four is doing so well as a real estate investor, you never would have guessed he’s working full-time!
In this episode, Billy shared how he balances real estate investing and full-time work with utmost ease. Ever the go-giver, he also candidly shared many of the techniques that has allowed him to help others and get a decent return on his investments.
If you’re looking for guidance on how to effortlessly balance work, family life, and real estate investing, this episode is for you!
- His background and his 9-to-5 job
- Why he chose real estate to build financial freedom
- What wholesaling truly is
- How he balances having a job and sourcing deals
- What his main goal is
- The difference between buying liabilities and buying assets
- Why lease options is his favorite
- How he finds his deals
- The marketing strategy he uses to find his deals
- Why it pays to talk to everyone you meet
- Breakdown of a deal he did
- Real estate investing advice he’d give to newbies
- Best way for people to reach out to him
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate on Youtube
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- TTP Cold Calling Training
- Google Ads
- Honest Home Sales on Instagram
- Billy’s Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org