Today’s guest is a force to be reckoned with in the real estate world. Dubbed as the Equity King, he has the amazing ability to find real estate opportunities with massive amounts of equity.
Marcus Maloney has come a long way from his first taste of real estate at just 12 years old. Today, he has completed over 3.3 million worth of wholesale transactions. While he still wholesales virtually in multiple states, he also invests in cash flowing rentals.
Marcus has also mastered the art of turning marginal profit into significant equity position. In this episode, Marcus candidly shared some of the wisdom and techniques that has helped him achieve the success he’s now enjoying.
This episode will inspire and motivate, so you owe it to yourself not to miss it!
- What the Chicago market is like
- The importance of having someone you can work with when you’re new
- How he found a partner
- The benefits of holding rentals virtually versus in your own backyard
- What the 2% rental price rule is
- Why it’s ideal to have a property management team
- Why you need to be prudent with your money
- One of the benefits of getting into wholesaling
- The reason he ended up in Phoenix
- How people can get ahold of him
- We Love Equity Real Estate Show
- BiggerPockets Podcast 386: Starting Out With $200 and Investing for Profit AND Cash Flow With Marcus Maloney (Part 1, Pre-Coronavirus)
- Marcus on Instagram
- Marcus on BiggerPockets
- Marcus on Twitter
- Marcus on LinkedIn
- Marcus Youtube Channel
- Marcus’ website
- Virtual Investing Mastery