Imagine waking up each day and having the freedom to decide whatever it is that you would want to do with you time. Of course, it’s not possible if you’re working 9 to 5 for corporate America, right? However, if you run a real estate business virtually, that’s just one of the perks you’ll surely enjoy!
Today’s phenomenal guest is the newest member of the Wholesaling Inc. coaching family. Eight years ago, Lauren Hardy was a single mom with 2 kids and a full-time job. After realizing having a full-time job will never give her the luxury to spend quality time with her kids, she ventured into something exciting and highly profitable—virtual investing.
In this episode, Lauren gave a preview of what her virtual investing journey has been like, what her typical day looks like now, and how she assesses properties over the phone. If you’re looking for a great means to achieve financial freedom especially during these times of frayed nerves and social distancing, this episode is for you!
- What virtual real estate investing is
- What her business model is
- The average profit she makes per deal
- How she does everything over the phone
- What she looks for when picking a market
- How she determines the price of properties without seeing them
- Some of the questions she asks when assessing properties over the phone
- What it was like for her when she first started
- What her typical day looks like now
- Where you can go if you’d like to know more about virtual investing