In this time of economic uncertainty, you’re probably asking yourself some really tough questions. Was there something you could have done to prepare yourself and your business for times like these? Is there a way you can ensure your business stays afloat in the midst of a challenge of this proportion?
To help you put things in perspective, Tom talked to someone who knows what it’s like to go through a period like this—Jason Medley. Jason is the CEO and founder of The Collective Genius, the number 1 mastermind for high volume real estate investors.
If you need expert guidance on key things like building a strong financial foundation or keeping a rainy day fund, this episode is for you. Jason not only gave clear, thorough, and practical tips and instructions, he also provided some much needed inspiration so you’ll continue to thrive amidst these trying times!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at email@example.com.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- How to take profit out of your business and when
- Difference between having money and having liquidity
- How to build a strong financial foundation
- How he prioritizes his income and long-term goals in terms of cash flow
- How to build a structurally sound financial ship for you and your family
- What CPR means
- What retained earning is
- What you should do with your profit
- The importance of having a rainy day fund
- Why cash is king
- What cash flow is
- Where people can find out more about Collective Genius
- His advice to those who would like to achieve financial freedom through real estate
- Game-changing book he recommends