If you’re looking for a list that can help generate an immediate new stream of income, today’s episode is for you. There’s a smoking hot new list today’s rockstar guest swears by and he’ll tell you all you need to know about it!
Tag Thompson is both a successful wholesaler and real estate investor. While he once had a high-paying job, he decided to venture into wholesaling full-time just a few months after he was introduced and trained by a good friend.
In this episode, discover how Tag went from someone who once worried about where to get money to pay his mortgage to someone who now generates a 6-figure monthly income!
Make sure you have a pen and paper handy. Apart from knowing the list he swears by and where he gets it, you’ll also learn the effective technique that has helped Tag get a step ahead of the pack!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at email@example.com.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- Where he found the deal and the list provider he used
- What the bankruptcy list is all about
- What he does with the list
- How he reaches out to the people on the list
- What they use for text blasting
- How the deal went
- What he’ll recommend to those who would like to do wholesaling full-time
- Why it pays to invest in the guidance and expertise of mentors
- How he plans for the next deal while working on the current one
- How his business is currently doing
- Number of full-time employees he has
- Number of hours he works weekly