What are you willing to do to get your first wholesale deal? Today’s rockstar rhino chose not to hold back—he went into wholesaling full-time, stepped out of his comfort zone, invested in expert help, and took massive imperfect actions. Of course, his hard work and tenacity paid off big time!
Jay Mancuso is a new rhino from Omaha, Nebraska. While he has no prior wholesaling experience, he invested in expert help, failed his way forward, and gave the venture all he’s got. And the rest they say is history.
If you’re a new wholesaler who has yet to find your first ever deal, this episode is for you. You’ll not only learn a few effective techniques, you’ll also discover the mentality that has helped Jay win in the competitive world of wholesaling!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at email@example.com.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- Marketing channel he used to find his most recent deal
- What the Tom Krol list is
- Total number of mailers he sent out
- Doubts and fears he experienced and how he addressed them
- How he viewed going out on appointments and what he has learned from the experience
- Why it’s crucial for sellers to know you’re buying the property as is
- How he built rapport with the seller
- How his first deal went down
- How much he got the contract for and how much he was able to sell it
- His biggest takeaway from the first ever deal he did
- What he’ll do differently/the same knowing what he knows now
- Book that has influenced him the most