Today’s episode is the last installment of a 3-part series hosted by exceptional coach and prolific wholesaler Todd Toback.
In the show, Todd shared 7 of the most effective techniques he has used to negotiate the best possible price for each deal. Why is this important? Because the better the price you can negotiate, the larger the profit you’re going to make!
If you need evidence the techniques work, remember this: they’re used by both Todd and Tom Krol and they’re two of the best (and most successful) in the industry. So basically, that’s all the proof you need!
As usual, today’s show is loaded with many gold nuggets so you better have a pen and paper handy. You’ll also need to jot down several proven techniques and tips so make sure you give today’s show your undivided attention!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- Three main points he’d like to get across
- One of the secrets of people who close massive deals
- How you can effectively exude an aura of confidence
- What the truth teller and truth seeker method is and why you should use it
- How to develop overall posture in your life and in your business
- What personal integrity is and why it’s important
- What differentiates performers from non-performers
- How to use the “give up” method and what it’s for
- What level 3 rapport is and how you can gauge if you’ve achieved it
- What the range technique is and the maximum number of times you can use it
- What an inspection sheet is and how you should use it
- Why raising the temperature of the negotiation is recommended
- How to be in control of the conversation
- Why you should send out written offers
- Why you should ask about the other offers the seller is getting
- Episode 374: How to Meet, Negotiate with, and Close Motivated Sellers (Part 1 of 3)
- Episode 379: How to Meet, Negotiate with, and Close Motivated Sellers (Part 2 of 3)
- FREE! “3 Part Video Series Reveals the Closing Secrets of a Seven Figure Wholesaler”
- Wholesaling Inc Facebook group