The first wholesaling deal of today’s hardworking rhino didn’t come easy. For starters, it took him 10 months before he found it. Not only that, he had to employ different strategies before he was able to finally close it.
Bottom line? Finding and closing his first deal has been challenging. Was it worth all the trouble? Definitely! In fact, he netted $14,000 just from that one deal alone!
Brendan Harvey is an ingenious new rhino from Brooksville, Florida. While he already had a job that paid well, he knew wholesaling can give him so much more in terms of revenue. So after wholesaling part-time for a few months, Brendan decided to venture into it full-time and the rest they say is history.
If you’re new to wholesaling or if you’ve been wholesaling for some time but have yet to find your first deal, today’s episode is for you. You’ll not only learn several effective techniques, you can also find a few action items that can help you find and close that first ever deal!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- What motivated him to pursue wholesaling again after stopping for a few months
- List where he found his seller and where he got the list from
- Marketing channel he used
- What he did when people didn’t respond to his email blast
- How much he put the property in contract for
- The highest offer he got for the contract
- An effective way to get people interested
- The huge impact closing his first deal had on him
- Game-changing book he recommends
- What he would do differently knowing what he knows now