Have you ever believed in the potential of something so much that you’re willing to go all out and jump in head first? Today’s hardworking couple believed in the potential of wholesaling so much that they went full-time without any safety nets financially!
Fortunately, the risk Katie Fischer and Jack Huber took was well worth it. Prior to doing wholesaling, the rockstar couple were making good money doing sales. However, while they were compensated well, they didn’t get to enjoy the time and freedom they are enjoying now.
If you’d like to take a chance on wholesaling but unsure if it’s worth it, the story of today’s tenacious couple is exactly what you need to hear! You’ll not only learn how they closed 5 deals in just 5 months, you’ll also discover priceless wisdom and insights on how to work effectively as a team!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at email@example.com.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- How their first day doing calls went
- The most user-friendly dialer in the market
- What keeps them going
- The biggest deal they have done so far
- Why pre-qualifying is crucial
- How much they bought the contract for
- How much they netted from the transaction
- How they make things work as business partners
- What their future plans are business-wise
- Mindset advice for people who are just starting out
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach on Youtube
- Mojo Dialer
- DealMachine (Coupon code: TTP)
- Batch Skip Tracing
- Traction by Gino Wickman