Let’s face it, the idea of creating passive income without using money from your own pocket can seem too good to be true. However, it is possible! In fact, today’s awesome guests were able to pull off a feat as impressive.
Zach and Jessica Morgan is a phenomenal young couple who’s in the process of building their passive income stream. Zach is the relationship manager at Fox Cities Home Buyers while his wife Jess is the director of operations in the same company.
In this episode, Zach and Jess shared the amazing tips and life-changing strategies that have helped them create a rental portfolio and earn passive income. In addition, they also shared the valuable tools that have helped make their journey a lot easier.
Hosted by rockstar rhino Corey Reyment, this episode is filled with beneficial wisdom and gold nuggets for those who would like to build passive income and create equity out of thin air!
- How they found their first deal
- How their mindset changed after they closed their first deal
- How much they bought the property for and where they got the money to pay for it
- What “under rented” means
- Tool they used to gauge the right rent for the property
- What PITI means
- How long they had the property before they were able to refinance it
- What they recommend to those who would like to scale things at a faster rate
- The net cash flow they get from the property monthly
- How they bought their first primary residence
- The importance of having the right people help you out and show you the way
- Their advice to those who have not done a deal before and would like to accumulate some assets