For most wholesaling newbies, finding their first ever deal is always the hardest. However, once faith becomes fact, finding the next ones becomes way easier. Case in point: today’s guest has successfully closed his first ever deal and he already has 2 others in the pipeline!
Just like most people, Marco Zapata knew he wanted more from life. He dreamt about having a portfolio of rental properties and becoming financially independent. While his first venture into wholesaling has not been easy (he thought about giving up countless times!), he persevered and his efforts were rewarded big time!
If you’re still in the process of finding that seemingly elusive first deal, you can’t miss today’s episode. You’ll not only learn the techniques Marco used, you’ll also be inspired by his journey!
- How he discovered wholesaling
- How he found his first deal
- How he found a buyer for the contract
- How much he made from his first deal
- How he felt when he closed his first deal
- How much he’ll make from his second and third deals
- Game-changing books that has helped him become better
- What he’ll do differently/the same knowing what he knows now
- The biggest thing he struggled with
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- The New Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz