Today’s determined and enthusiastic rhino has only been wholesaling for 2 months. However, he has already closed his first deal—a deal that took him from a place of faith to a place of fact.
Keith Rucker is powerhouse wholesaler who also runs a thriving Airbnb business. What’s really impressive is the go-getter from Anaheim, California operates in a very competitive market yet he’s still able to make things work.
In this episode, discover the techniques Keith used to find his first deal and get an insight into his relentless drive and winning mindset, two of the components that has contributed largely to his success.
If you’re ready to close your first deal or add many more to your pipeline, this episode is for you!
- How he manages to run a successful Airbnb and wholesaling business at the same time
- What a typical day for him looks like
- What a power dialer is and what it does
- What his experience was like when he visited Brent Daniels in his office
- Where he found his first deal
- The most important thing he focuses on when talking to people on the phone
- Why it’s crucial to build a relationship with the sellers
- Where he found buyers for the property
- How he was able to augment his cash buyers list
- How much he bought the contract for and how much he made from the transaction
- What the hardest part of cold calling is for him
- His advice for people who are just starting out
- How people can get in touch with him
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach on Youtube
- Max Maxwell on Youtube
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Mojo Dialer
- Batch Skip Tracing
- Email Address: email@example.com