You probably already know the importance of building a buyers list. However, are you aware that the quality of your buyers list is just as important as the quantity? Think about this: there is a correlation between the size of your profit and the quality of your buyers list!
If you are in the process of building your buyers list (or adding more to it), you’re in luck. In this episode, you will not only learn how to build a robust buyers list fast, you’ll also learn how to build a quality one!
Today’s special guest is Scott Orbon, Chris Arnold’s business partner and one of the owners of COSA Investments. Scott has been in the wholesaling business for close to a decade now. While his real estate journey started with flipping houses, he transitioned to wholesaling and since then has been helping COSA execute as many as 300 contracts annually!
If you want to build a solid and high-quality buyers list fast, this episode is exactly what you need to hear. As an added bonus, you’ll also get some insight into the winning mindset that has made Scott a force to be reckoned with in the wholesaling world!
- What a cash buyers list is
- Why the quality of your buyers list is also important
- What an “open rate” is
- What the ideal “open rate” is
- The KPIs (key performance indicators) you can use to check the quality of your buyers list
- The importance of the cash buyers list to the overall wholesale operation
- Rules to live by when building your cash buyers list
- The most effective way to build a cash buyers list
- The 3 different kinds of buyers
- Why it pays to dominate social media
- How to reverse-engineer MLS (multiple listing service)
- Why trading buyers list with others is recommended
- How having an abundant mindset can help you build your buyers list
- Best email platforms to utilize
- How far you should push in terms of hustle
- The ideal time to build your buyers list
- What the “earn and learn” model is
- What an “intake specialist” is, what they do, and the value they offer
- The peerless benefits of having a great buyers list
- His recommendations for those who are just starting out
- How people can get in touch with him
- His take on radio as a marketing channel
- Constant Contact
- Scott Orbon on Facebook
- REI Radio Program with Chris Arnold