Is it possible to run a thriving wholesaling business and still get to spend quality time with the family? For Recia and Drew Davis, the answer is a resounding YES!
Recia and Drew is a phenomenal couple from Phoenix, Arizona. Aside from building a really good real estate portfolio, the doting parents were able to pull off something quite impressive—they were able to build a successful business without sacrificing family time.
In today’s episode, Recia and Drew not only shared how they worked together and made things happen, they also talked about an interesting niche that’s making them a lot of money. As if not enough, they also candidly shared some of the amazing life hacks they have learned along the way.
If you intend to get into wholesaling with a partner or you would like to know how to effectively strike the right balance between running a business and raising a family, today’s episode is for you!
- How they found their first deal and how much they made from it
- An interesting niche they are currently focusing on
- What a property-tax lien is
- Where they find liens
- What to keep in mind when buying tax lien certificates
- How they balance work and family time
- Best way for people to find them on social media
- One of the biggest life hacks they have discovered
- Their advice to those who would like to work with a partner
- Rich Dad Education
- Recia on Instagram
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach on Youtube
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP