Today’s guests are two massively successful real estate agents who decided to give wholesaling a try. And in this episode, they shared how they failed their way forward and made things happen.
Mark Dunn and Nick Jensen are business partners from Salt Lake County, Utah. While they already have extensive experience as real estate agents, they are still kind of finding their way around as wholesalers.
If you’re a real estate agent who would like to give wholesaling a try, you’d surely find this episode of tremendous value. For starters, you’ll not only learn how they found a massive deal (and netted $52,000 from the transaction!), you’ll also discover how they resolved some of the setbacks they encountered, among many others.
So many gold nuggets in today’s episode, you owe it to yourself not to miss this one!
- One of the biggest hurdles real estate agents experience when they get into wholesaling
- How to get off the income carousel when you’re a real estate agent
- Mark’s biggest struggle the last 2 years
- What helped him switch off the realtor hat
- The list they intend to focus on
- The primary reason they got into wholesaling
- An example of a massive deal they have done
- The amazing power of doing follow-ups
- Why getting as many offers as you can is recommended
- How people can reach out to them
- Their advice to realtors who would like to do wholesale deals
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach Youtube Channel
- DealMachine (Code: TTP)
- Batch Skip Tracing
- Lead Sherpa
- Mark on Instagram