Is it possible to work two hours a day and earn enough to just stay at home and be a full-time mom? In the wholesaling world, it is!
Today’s guest is rockstar wholesaler, real estate investor, public speaker, and doting mom of 5, Shaneka Lene’. A recognized knowledge broker, Shaneka is also the creator of the W.I.R.E.D (Women in Real Estate Dominating) Conference. What’s even more impressive? She’s running a thriving wholesaling business while being a full-time mom!
To date, Shaneka has already closed over 20 deals. Fortunately, from the unique way she structured a specific deal down to the game-changing book she has read, she shared it all. You’ll surely learn new and interesting wholesaling insights and tips in today’s episode, so don’t miss it!
- What her first deal was like
- What a bandit sign is
- Why honesty is key in wholesaling
- Where she finds homeowners willing to sell at a discount
- The number one way of finding deals she swears by
- How she drives for dollars with the kids in tow
- Areas she drives through
- What the conversation was like when she talked to one of the sellers over the phone
- What transactional funding is
- The unique way she structured a deal she did
- Game-changing book she recommends
- How people can get in touch with her
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- DealMachine (Code: Tribe)
- Shaneka on Instagram
- Real Estate Investing A-Z Facebook group