Ever wondered how very successful wholesalers like our very own Tom Krol supercharges their direct mail campaigns? Wonder no more. In today’s episode, Tom shared the secret sauce and interviewed the man who helped make things happen!
Today’s special guest is Trevor Mauch. Trevor is the chief executive officer of Carrot, a software as a service company based in Roseburg, Oregon. Carrot has created the best website system for real estate investors that gets search engine rankings and generates significant leads.
In fact, the Carrot team has brought in a staggering 1.2 million real estate related deals. And that’s just in the last 5 years alone!
In essence, Trevor, a 2017 Portland Business Journal 40 Under 40 honoree helps entrepreneurs automate, systemize, and optimize their businesses and lifestyle using education and software applications.
If you want to supercharge your direct mail campaign and take your business to the 7-figure range annually, you can’t afford to miss today’s episode. Apart from all the gold nuggets you’ll get, you’ll also get a special deal—a 30-day authority building challenge (worth $100) free of charge!
- What they do and how they help wholesalers, flippers, land buyers, and real estate agents
- What he recommends for those who want to be involved with SEO or creating their website
- The relationship between direct mail and the service they provide
- How offline marketing creates online demand
- How to build online creativity and establish trust online
- Why leads they are providing have really high conversion rates
- How to pre-frame people so they’d want to work with you
- The importance of getting back to people as soon as possible
- Join the Tribe and get our special offer
- The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Real Estate Investor Websites
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Discounted price for Carrot