In the wholesaling world, patience and perseverance can truly go a long way. While you can look forward to experiencing a lot of quick wins, there will be times when a deal can take months to close and can put your patience, perseverance, and creativity to the ultimate test. If you persevere however, you will be rewarded handsomely.
For rockstar rhino Andrew Lucas, giving up is not in his vocabulary. Case in point: he never gave up on a deal even if it took him 8 months to close. Determined to help the seller out, the go-getter from Columbia, South Carolina did all he can to make things happen. While the transaction took longer than usual, he was able to accomplish two awesome things: help the seller out and get rewarded for his efforts.
If you’re faced with a challenging deal that’s taking longer than you anticipated, today’s episode is for you. Andrew’s story will not only teach you about patience and perseverance but also how to pick yourself up when facing unforeseen setbacks. No doubt an inspirational episode so don’t miss it!
- The marketing channel he used
- The list he sent mailers out to
- Where he got the list from
- What the initial call with the motivated seller was like
- What slowed down the process
- What went through his mind during the 8-month process
- The assignment fee he earned from the deal
- Game-changing book he’ll recommend
- What he’ll do differently knowing what he knows now
- Hold by Steve Chader, Jennice Doty, Jim McKissack, Linda McKissack, Jay Papasan, and Gary Keller
- Flip by Rick Villani, Clay Davis and Gary Keller
- The One Thing by Gary Keller