In the wholesaling world, you don’t have to be an expert to make it big. The inspirational story of today’s guest is solid proof that as long as you know what you want, you work with the right mentor, you are persistent, and you give it all you got, you’ll be able to take the wholesaling world by storm.
Dan Green is a rockstar rhino from Jacksonville, Florida. While a licensed real estate agent, Dan’s wholesaling journey has not all been all sunshine and roses. He barely closed deals, he went broke, got evicted, and stayed in a friend’s couch for 3 months.
Fortunately, giving up is not in Dan’s vocabulary. Rather than feel sorry for himself, he worked hard, joined the TTP program, remained steadfast, and gave it his all. Fast forward to today, Dan is enjoying the fruits of his labor and has earned over $300,000 in revenue in just one year!
If you can’t wait to dominate the wholesaling world, don’t miss today’s episode. You just might find golden nuggets that will make 2020 your best and most profitable year yet!
- The biggest challenge he faced when he first started out
- Where his first deals came from
- How he looked for deals when he first started
- What he did after he joined the TTP (Talk to People) program
- How much he made from his first cold calling / TTP deal
- How he filters out his cold callers
- What his current business structure is
- What he loves about cold calling and the TTP program
- How people who want to be a part of his team can get in touch with him
- His advice to people who would like to be their own boss