Have you been wanting to take your wholesaling business to the next level but don’t know how? Listening to today’s episode would be a good place to start!
Today’s special guest is TTP (Talk to People) program’s top guy, Brandon Barnes. Aside from being TTP’s top performer, Brandon is the owner of Mighty Estates Holdings, Inc., the co-founder of B&M Property Solutions, and the operator of the REI Live! Atlanta monthly meet up.
Brandon has graced the podcast 2 years ago, back when he was still developing the proactive business philosophy. However much has happened since then. Today, Brandon is now the owner of a successful wholesaling business that generates almost a million dollars annually!
If you’re in the lookout for that secret sauce that can take your wholesaling business forward, you can’t miss today’s episode. Brandon not only shared his inspiring journey, he also shared several tips and insights that can help take your wholesaling business to the next level!
- How he transitioned from doing the cold calls himself to having a competent team do things for him
- What an “employee mindset” is
- Why it’s crucial to find the right employees
- What to look for in employees
- How he found his employees
- How he filtered out applicants and made sure he hired the right people
- What he considers the toughest part of the business
- How he trained people on valuations
- The importance of having an employee that’s in for the long haul
- What his REI Live! Atlanta is about and how people can learn more about it
- The evolution he went through
- Why it pays to automate things
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Episode 22: How Gaining Peoples Trust Can Make You a Fortune!
- Brent Daniels on Youtube
- Call Motivated Sellers
- Mojo Dialer
- Brandon Barnes on Instagram
- Brandon Barnes on Facebook