If you are still not getting the results you are looking for as a wholesaler, you’re probably asking yourself what the possible reasons may be. Fortunately, in today’s episode, no less than Wholesaling Inc.’s very own Tom Krol enumerated some of the key things you could be doing wrong!
There’s no denying wholesaling can be tricky if you’re still new and still trying to find your way around. The good thing is you can dramatically shorten the learning curve and learn straight from the experts so you can explode your wholesaling business in as short time as possible.
So grab a pen and paper and list down all the wholesaling gold nuggets Tom dished out in today’s episode. You just might find the secret sauce that can take your wholesaling business to the next level!
- The importance of making as many appointments as possible
- Why it’s recommended not to pick up the phone when on the way to an appointment
- Key differences between wholesalers who are crushing it and those who aren’t
- Why it pays to build rapport with homeowners
- How to effectively (and easily) build rapport with motivated sellers
- What sets seasoned wholesalers apart from the inexperienced ones
- Why it pays to be brutally honest with sellers at all times
- How to effectively control the conversation and what you gain from doing so
- Why it’s ideal to build one’s buyers list