If you are experiencing setbacks you feel like you can’t bounce from and you’re ready to throw in the towel, today’s episode is for you! If anything, the story of today’s phenomenal guest will inspire you to hang in there, persevere, and work hard until things get better.
Beau Hollis is an inspiring rhino from Louisville, Kentucky. While now one of the most prolific and successful wholesalers in the market (he has done 200 plus wholesale deals so far), he’s had his share of setbacks that truly tested his resolve.
However, while Beau struggled mentally and emotionally, he never let his problems get the best of him. If you are currently facing setbacks and can use some motivation, you can’t afford to miss today’s show.
Beau’s story will not only inspire you, his perseverance, hard work, and laser-like focus will also motivate you to rhino through until you are where you want to be!
- What prompted him to keep moving forward
- How his mindset helped him succeed
- Marketing channel he used when he first started
- Mistake that worked in his favor
- What a day for him looks like now
- Why it’s important to continuously adapt
- What his first cold calling experience was like
- Why it pays to always talk to people
- How life has changed for him
- Game-changing book he recommends
- What he’d do differently/the same knowing what he knows now
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question by John G. Miller
- Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith J. Cunningham
- The House Buying Guy