What happens when three rockstar rhinos decide to form a company and venture into wholesaling/real estate together? Six deals, twenty more in the pipeline, and $34,000 in assignment fee from just one deal. And that’s just for starters!
Daniel Saltzman, William Herron, and Richard Smith are the brilliant minds behind Omnis Real Estate, a full service real estate firm based in Dallas, Texas. The company specializes in buying and selling solutions for real estate investors in their market.
If you’re looking to build your own wholesaling/real estate dream team, today’s episode is exactly what you need to hear. From their experiences down to the tips, tricks, and techniques that has worked for them, you’ll hear it all here so don’t forget to tune in!
- Their primary marketing channel when when they first got together
- The role consistency played in their success
- What made them decide to build a company together
- How they leverage each other’s strengths and finances
- What their first call experience and appointment was like
- What “subject to” means
- How their first few deals went
- A lucrative deal they did and how much they made from the transaction
- What their pipeline is like at the moment
- What they consider the best list
- How they work together as a team
- How they built their cash buyer’s database
- Their advice to those who would like to build a wholesaling/real estate business
- Best way to reach them
- Omnis Real Estate
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Mojo Dialer
- Batch Skip Tracing (Code: TTP)
- Property Valuations and Distressed Property Lists
- Email Address: email@example.com