In wholesaling, there’s this simple yet very effective tactic that can help you do more deals and make more money. If you’re excited to know what it is, you’d be delighted to know our special guest will talk about it in detail in today’s show.
Matt Bell is an exceptional wholesaler who’s been in the wholesaling business for 7 years now. Having bought and sold a staggering 6, 000 properties over the past 4 years, there’s no doubt he knows what he’s doing.
In today’s show, he’ll candidly share some of the tactics he did and discuss in detail one technique he’s considered an expert in: transactional funding or double closing.
Have a pen and paper handy. Today’s show is packed with all the information you need to know about double closing—what it is, its pros and cons, why it’s considered a game-changer, and why it pays to have a pro like Matt on your team!
- What transactional funding or double closing means
- What a proof of fund letter does
- What deal verification is for
- The benefits of working with a transactional lender
- What a typical deal for him looks like
- What people who are new to double closing need to know
- One of the best ways to re-negotiate a deal
- Transactional lending tricks and tips
- Advice he’d give to listeners